The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 belize green ,813/1000 Tarzana , CA 3700 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rost

OFF THE MARKET

... is my 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, it is number 813 of a 1,000 made in 1992. It has about 109,100 miles on chassis and block, but a rebuilt cylinder head was placed a little over 5,000 miles ago. Nothing was wrong with the previous cylinder head, just wanted a fresh one, old head gasket needed replacement. Pistons polished and engine deck was thoroughly cleaned, TopLine Lash Adjusters, New Timing belt, ARP Head studs and Cometic MLS head gasket placed during rebuild. New ACT clutch, OE clutch fork and ball, SS Braided Clutch line, RRE Light weight flywheel and replace all fluids in Trans, Transfer case, and rear differential at the same time as cylinder head replacement. Evo III Big 16g Turbo, Evo III exhaust manifold, exhaust piping, Evo VIII FMIC, so on, were also install at the time of the cylinder head replacement. Evo III exhaust manifold, OE intake manifold and Exhaust Dump Pipe all ceramic coated.Warlbro 255 pump,980cc FIC injectors with correct FIC lower seals,emissions eliminated,2g maf,2g intake,2.5 IC piping.
DSM link V3 lite.Street tuned.AEM UEGO.Autometer boost gauge.
Struts need replaced,i have replacement kyb agx struts for all 4 corners.Might replace them this weekend.
Im only selling the car because i am moving,and wont have a garage anymore.Im trying to get 3700 obo.Dont want to sell the car,but please dont lowball me.Not looking for trades either at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the ad and title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

omertaitalia

i used to be right off white oak,then off of sepulveda and ventura my first galant was black,im got a belize now were you at mod not this year but last? im up in tahoe now for the winter, who does your work or what mechanic do you use when u need one?

Last edited:

rost

I have a mechanic in Reseda who i use for my wifes car.With the Galant i havent had anything major to fix,but a guy who tuned my car recommended some guy named Chai.He told me he is pretty good.Havent had a need to call him yet though....He is in the valley somewhere...

rost

Ok,guys,the alternator is fried,i dont really have time to change it at the moment.I will sacrifice the price for this.If someone is really interested in a car PM me or call 3107099753 and we will talk about the price then.
If i dont sell the car as-is,i will replace the alternator and keep the price at $3500 range.

fivestardsm

rost

that is the old picture and the car doesnt look like that anymore,why would you even post it here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The car is lowered now,has stock wheels,hood,roof and trunk are painted flat black....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts