The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Belize Galant VR-4 (364/1000) Aurora, CO $5,500

Puertorican22

So I really hate to do it but I have to sell my baby as I have a ton of medical bills I need to pay off. I am really in no rush to sell it so I will wait till I get what I'm looking for. Car is pretty clean. There is no tears in any of the seats, steering wheel is mint under the cover, carpet has no tears either. Paint still shines great. I had the hood pop open because the latch failed which cause a small dent on the roof by the sunroof but I think it can be pushed out if you took off the headliner I just never got around to doing it. Hood was turned into a cereal bowl so I replaced it with a carbon fiber which isn't the greatest but it looks good. The only real negative I can think of is that it does leak a little oil due to crack in valve cover.

Stats:

119,xxx Original Miles
Carbon Fiber Hood
New Brakes (only 200 miles on them)
2g MAF w/ Intake pipe & filter
Battery Moved back to rear of engine compartment
3g Lifters installed(1500 miles ago)

What it could use:

New Rotors
New Valve cover(or fix old one)
Passenger side dog leg needs to be put back on. (I have it)

Car is pretty clean and in my area I don' see many like it for sale. I'm asking $5,500 O.B.O, but again I don't have to sell it I'm just giving it a shot if I don't get what I have in mind I will just keep it. I can manage the medical bills I just want to get them paid and over with.

4orced4door

Interior looks great. This won't last long at that price. Any underbody and engine pics?

5OF2k

Very clean car, BG is my favorite color too! Wish I had an extra $5k laying around, id brob have to scoop this up from you.

GLWS, sir!

-Jake

Puertorican22

Quoting 4orced4door:
Interior looks great. This won't last long at that price. Any underbody and engine pics?

I can get them if needed.

4orced4door

Not for my sake but it'll help prospective buyers, I'm sure.

matt92vr4

beautiful car! That means a lot coming from me because I can't stand green hehe. GL with the sale.

JamesFoster

Very clean car. I have a friend who may be interested. I'll point him your way.

Engine bay pics, and underneath/chassis pics please.

Last edited:

Puertorican22

I will get those pictures today. Weather is supposed to be nice today so once I get home I'll take them.

Puertorican22

The only place that makes them for our cars is TC Sports I thought I would give it a try when mine got turned into a cereal bowl. I heard a lot about its a mold and they sometimes aren't good. Mine has its flaws like it doesn't line up perfect with the tips of the fenders. It looks good they are super light as they are pretty much plastic with a carbon fiber top. You have to put hood pins or it will not latch right. I opted for hood pins that have locks on it so that someone wasn't opening the hood and steal stuff.

JamesFoster

Nice! Quick sale, how much did it sell for?

4orced4door

Quoting 4orced4door:
This won't last long at that price.

I called that!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned