The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '92 298/1000 Black, non-running $750, MD - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokin4dr

Hell of a deal!!! This thing will not be here long. Wish I was closer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4Grim

G/L and free bump for the sale of this car. I would buy this car in a heartbeat if it was ALOT closer to me.

MarkDML

I want to save it but he have not replied to my PM yet. I hope he will grant my request soon

dsmtalontsi95

He pmed back with nothing in the message. I think it was a misstake

MarkDML

anyway, before I take a trip to MD. I want to see pics of the engine bay as well as the inside and the rear (underchassis, trunk)

91VR41400

I threw him a PM and email with no response from day 1. Im about 30 minutes away too. Hes probably real busy. I dont care who gets it, as long as he doesnt junk it.

MarkDML

Quoting Nate:
Who cares what it looks like under there for $750?

Nate you are right, but you don't have to drive it right?

Hi all,

Thanks for IMs & e-mails, sorry I haven't replied to any yet. I'm working on borrowing a camera for more pics.

I had a chance to go through the car today and I also looked underneath since there have been multiple rust questions. The news is not good. There's a good amount of rust on the underside of the car (if I can get ahold of a camera I'll try to get some pictures) I have no idea if it's surface or deeper, or if it's terminal.

I'm not sure if the body is salvageable or not.

I got done with a project at work today, so I should have more time to respond over the next several days.

Thanks all!

-Dan

MarkDML

how is this weekend looking like to you?

Hey mark if you don't pick this up I was and i w3as going to ask to borrow your truck. So if you don't can i borrow your truck thanks.

91VR41400

Its all about who shows up there with the cash... unless a deposit has been made. If the seller has contacted you, and you still havent bought it yet, than what are you waiting for?

Im game to meet up with the seller(since im about 30min) to get better pictures and more info just to help people out on the condition of the car... just pm me.

Sorry to hijack.

Last edited:

Sorry guys pm the dude first on his gmail. Mark i'll need to borrow your truck to tow this car need that 4th one and yes to all i own 3 vr4 galant and all 92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts