The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 VR4 333/2000 St. Joseph, MO ***Getting parted out***

14u2nV

They are both 6 bolt. Car has a stock o2 housing, just drop the downpipe and bolt up the stock.

Just remember, I don't guarantee it to make it a block. I have said everything I can about it's condition, but once it's out of my hands, it's no longer my responsibility. I'm not saying it to scare you off, I just don't want someone to try to drive it 4 hours and have an issue with it and coming back at me. I have driven it to South KC, which is an hour+ drive each way, and had no issues as well as driving it daily. That said, I myself would drive it anywhere in the cont. US, partly because of my confidence in it and partly because I know how to fix anything that might go wrong (AAA helps too :p). I can drive anyone around and show what it's running condition is, I have nothing to hide. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chrisfullwood

i understand. thanks, but my wife isnt particularly excited about the idea of me buying another car.... i would, but you know how it goes.
Chances are the no i already got, isnt going to turn into a yes... dammit.

14u2nV

I did think of something else that might sweeten the deal for someone. If I get at least $1500 cash, I'll do a trade(s) for the remainder. That's between $1000-$1500 in trade, depending on whether or not you want the spare engine and extra parts.

Complete car (minus exhaust) with spare engine and any other parts you want that I have laying around. = $3000
Same with $1500 cash = $1500 in trade

Rolling chassis as per my other thread. I can't take trade on just the chassis, I have to get cash.

As for what trades, I'm open to just about anything, as long as it comes to the $1000 or $1500.

Last edited:

chrisfullwood

what about 2 chevy 305 v8's in trade?

one is basically brand new, just in pieces, it will need to be cleaned up as its gotten a little rusty. the other one needs a rebuild it blew a head gasket, but i have heads, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold and a bunch of stuff for them all. i do also have a turbo350 long tail transmission, also in pieces. it too needs a rebuild. but from what i hear longtails are hard to find.

I was going to use one to put in an RX7 and i had to choose between the RX7 (v8) or the galant. I'm trying to think of what else i could throw in on trade...

With your latest deal, not even my wife could say no.

Last edited:

14u2nV

bump. interest, but no commitments. Send me $500 of it up front, give me a week and I'll have exhaust on it. I don't have the cash to put it on otherwise.

I just got back from driving it to Olathe, KS which is a 1.5hr trip each way and she did great. Cruised along at 80ish the whole way, and didn't even use $20 in gas the whole trip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14u2nV

Got an appointment to have exhaust put on next week. After that, I raise the price to $3000/car only and drive it till it sells, however long it may take. I don't need to sell it, but I'd sure like to have the cash.

Last edited:

14u2nV

Bump, someone buy this so I can get away from this place.

Just got the exhaust put on, 3" all the way. There is a straight section at the end so a muffler can be put in it's place if someone wants too, it's just downpipe/glasspack/pipe right now, but sounds a ton better.

$2500, all cash or $1500 cash and $1000 in trade(s).

14u2nV

BUMP. $2000 cash takes it this week

Lost my alternator two days ago, I'm tired of little things. I want to fix up my truck and go play, end of story. I've been driving the car daily, runs fine, still needs better tuning. The alt is at the shop being rebuilt, should be back by Tuesday. Nothing more to add. I'll put it on c/l tomorrow.

mountaineerjeff

MAN I want this so bad....can you take $1500 worth of handies on trade?

14u2nV

hmm, you must be confusing me for some of the other members here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Gotta have cash, 4" lift kit for my truck is around $700. tires wheels about the same, plus got a couple other projects to finish.

On a side note, if you message me asking about issues, be prepared if I ignore or am rude about it. I've listed every single thing I can think of, it does have a small oil leak (leaves a little wet spot on the concrete) but it's not bad. I do not have the desire to look into it, though it's probably something little. No I will not look into it, no I do not want to check anything else on it, no I will not lower the price. If you do not think $2000 for a running, complete galant with a couple minor flaws is a good deal, then move along. I still don't need to sell it, I just have no interest in these cars anymore and would like to do the things listed above. Thanks.

Last edited:

mountaineerjeff

pm'd about problems.

xkoolaidx

pm'd

14u2nV

Back to $2500 Sunday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

*Got the alt back and it's installed. Been driving it around the past two days.

Last edited:

4orced4door

This looks like a great deal. Somebody should snap it up!

14u2nV

I give up. I made a list of everything I can sell by parting it out, and the value is well over $2000. See parts for sale section for my part out thread.

14u2nV

Sad thing is that no matter how good of a shell it is, it's worth about $xxx/scrap. Betcha that's where my shell ends up. No biggie to me and one less vr4 in the world for those that think they will be worth a fortune one day.

curtis

Don't scrap the hand stapler its a craftsman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hate to see part outs on running cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

14u2nV

Stapler is junk, blew out the end and now it won't staple right. Tried to take it back to sears, but with no receipt they wouldn't take it. Said those only have a 1 year warranty, mine is a couple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

how clapped out is she? have you parted out and have I missed the boat?

would like to get this if we can do a deal....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts