The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 Summit White 287/2000. NC $2100 PRICE DROP

Time to get rid of the gvr4,
1991 Galant vr4, summit white and of course black leather
Car was driven from Indianapolis, Indiana to North Carolina so there are no questions of motor and transmission integrity.
Two problems with the car, it needs a turbo setup because it was converted to n/a by previous owner. and slight sun damage to the top of the back seat.
149,800 miles, all factory, unmolested, all power options work except the passenger front window motor is dead.
I do have a spare t25 and 2g turbo manifold that go with the car, also comes with extra oil pan. I do have but not necessarily included in the deal, .20 over ceramic coated pistons, 1g rods and pistons, 7 bolt crank, crank and cam gears, new crank sensor, extra set of valves, both set of pistons have rings included. more I cant think of right off, but a very clean vr4,

Car is located in Waynesville North Carolina but willing to meet in decent radius.
828 734 2587, call or text, Justin
Thanks!

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

deusamo

To anyone with concerns, I drove 4 hours to check this car out today. I decided not to buy it, because on my way there I got a text about buying a different car that I prefer to this one. However, I can vouch for this car. It's not a Galant GSX with badges slapped on. It's a VR4. Unfortunately someone decided to remove the turbo at some point. But it's definitely a VR4. It's not a bad deal at this price, and Justin is a nice guy and easy to work with. GLWS, man.

I really appreciate you coming to look at it man and the support. Just really need the car gone to pay college bills.

turbojew

whats the service history on the car when was the last tbelt and clutch?

donniekak

For being a non turbo gvr4 for $2100, I would plan on a full teardown and build. Which is still an excellent deal.

It was right before I got the car so i would say 2000 miles ago. It is a great deal and I have more than this in the car, Thanks for all the interest!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts