The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Gvr4 Partout (xxxx/2000) SW *Updated May 10th 2022

91galantvr4_4WS

I didn't see this on your list but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if you had a working brake booster for a Vr4? I am needing the AWD/ All Wheel ABS booster. Apparently there are 4 different boosters that went on the car and I'm needing the one I listed last sentence. (MB699345)

Eaglesfly

Which AC line is the one you have for sale? I'm looking for the line that goes from the compressor to the condensor. I already have the line that runs from the evaporator to compressor and evaporator to drier.

Last edited:

galant55

i was interested in the following parts:

1)ETACS control relay module(under speed control module)my dome light doesnt work.
2)gas tank rubber hose(mine is rotten)
3)passenger side door lock security system switch(the yellow tab is broken on mine)
4)left and right rear quarter dog legs (summit white if possible)

also in your parts list:

1)1g turbo outlet pipe (is this for galant vr4 or talon? i need one for a vr4)
2)fps and resistor pack mount
3)intercooler hose bracket
4)battery liner
5)fuel purge solenoid with mounting bracket
6)relay located on rad support (does this include bracket?)

kjbtsi6686

You wouldn't happen to have the side skirts in summit white available would you?

Tre3zy

looking for hood cushions or stopper basically the 2 big rubber cushion on both edge near the fender... if you have a pair how much shipped to CA? thnx

GTX

Rear suspension trailing arms? both sides

Last edited:

E39_VR4

Do you have the headliner board? I am in dire need. Also, I need the two trim panels at the bottom of the console on each side. Please PM me with price and availability. Thanks!

E39_VR4

Could you keep me in mind if you part another non-sunroof car? Thought mine was a factory power sunroof, but Iceman saw it Sunday, said it was an aftermarket, so I will need a non-sunroof headliner to cut the sunroof hole in. Thanks heaps!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts