The Authoritative Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Gvr4 Partout (1335/2000) NB *Updated September 22, 2021

Vince

Quoting pot:
Vince, I'm afraid I no longer have any of the parts your looking for.

Thanks

cptncreme

I was seeing if you have the front bumper filler piece. The long one that goes between the headlights/grille and bumper?

Funkbuster

I used to own this car. Was clean when I owned it. Videos of it in 2008 on my YouTube, funkbuster. Hate to see it being parted out. I can say my cousin before me, then me, then guy I sold it to were all NC owners so it has been in the area a while.

4Grim

Pot.

Is the 14b still available and in good condition?

How about the resistor pack?

bb_59912

Are the rear CV axles still available? Are the rubber boots still intact and not cracked?

Gvr4-330

I'm interested in the pair of front control arm clamps. How is the condition of the bushing?

Do you also have the other front control arm bolt, the one that goes through the rear bushing?

Finally, do you have the gas tank, and what is the condition?

Thanks!

Last edited:

mk2davis

Do you have the driver's side internal trim that goes from the A to the C pillar? It's the strip that goes by your head.

gs300cky

Do you have the engine bay harness by chance?

91vr4

Ebrake cables?

Hello I am looking for the following:
Left fender
Rear strut dust caps
Gauge cluster surround trim
Driver's seat bolt covers/caps
If they're still available would you be willing to ship to Canada?:)

ggsxkid

Pm sent.