The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR-4, #218/2000 Omaha, NE 519whp, $8000obo

Quoting atc250r:
The ad doesn't mention the Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, the fact that the head is ported, the Forester intake, the Kaaz, or the 4 spider that is in your sig. I would add them to the original ad along with a TON of pictures. Pictures sell cars. When I sold #108 on here I must have posted 20 pictures or more. Pictures of the bottom of each door to show there was no rust, pictures of just about any place there is usually a rust or paint problem. Also, the 519whp right next to a 12.9@103mph time slip doesn't make much sense. You might want to explain why there is such a disparity in the numbers. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, I'm just trying to give you some reasons why such a nice car isn't selling.

John

When I owned the car, I ran a 12.9 on my first build setup..

click

Some video of the semi finished final build. Minus forester, hella ported head, plus a few extras. Was worthy enough to walk a 700hp cobra with 3 people in the car... ON A ROLL, plus take down the fastest streeted LS1 in town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

I think I should just empty my savings and buy it back, again. heh.

Minor rust spots under the hood by latch, small spot by the driver door *MAYBE* cant remember. Its a clean, well built, well respected car.

If anyone would like addition pictures from the damn near stock start to pretty much where its at now, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I would be more than happy to send pictures of it your way. I also have a complete mod list *AS OF WHEN I SOLD IT* with every single modification accounted for.

For old times sake, and great memories /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

my.php

Day after I brought her home from a chilly northern life.

my.php

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, I have been doing a little cleaning up under the hood, you can seach for "#218's winter facelift" under general tech. I will probably sell the car if someone came up with the money, but the more I mess with it, the more I want to keep it.

Here is a newer pic under the hood.

Here are some crappy interior shots.

Ok... im moving to Naples, Florida in August for law school. I dont really want to drag the car halfway across the country, and Im gonna be super busy for the next 3 years.

Someone make me a good cash offer on this car. And be able to back it up.

Brian

strokin4dr

Here you go, CLICK . That's what $4000 can get you. Why waste his time with your petty, lowballing, insult of an offer?

Adorsey

LOL to what "im slow" said.

hel yeahhh to what "strokin4dr" said.

icurunnin

Quoting imslow:
i got 4000 cash

Do we have a tard section for post like these?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for the support guys... some people have just been hit with the stupid stick too much...

I am not going to take ridiculous offers, but I am open to any reasonable ones.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts