The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR-4, #218/2000 Omaha, NE 519whp, $8000obo

Howie

Wait, you want a white one?

You should PM me...

Hey man interested in a honda? i know its a long shot but youd need to throw money but id trade.

click

let me know whats good

not super interested in the honda, although it is a nice car.

I had the galant out today, it is running pretty well... a little on the fat side, but it will be back on the dyno in the next week or 2.

No, that was on race gas. I am tuning it for pump gas now, might even go to E85, not sure.

Car is still for sale, as I have not been actively trying to sell it.

Thinking about getting more serious selling the car.
Just did a light pump gas dyno at 23psi for 359whp.
Car is running very well.

Make me a reasonable offer.

Brian

click

link for dyno video.

car has a ton more left in it. I may even go again on the dyno with race gas, depends on if someone buys it.

Quoting 200053:
I have a LS1 swapped FC if you are interested send me a pm.

LOL Judging by the response I'll take that as a no... oh well bump for you!

Ralli380Gvr4

bump for a real clean car, someone should sell there soul and snag this beast. I would feel real guilty taking this thing in the snow up to the mountain or else I would sell my soul and #380 to get this thing. haha I probably wouldn't be able to stay on the road without studded tires in the snow.

Quoting 200053:
Quoting 200053:
I have a LS1 swapped FC if you are interested send me a pm.

LOL Judging by the response I'll take that as a no... oh well bump for you!

I thought I PM'ed you, sorry if I didn't.
Going to law school next fall, so kinda downsizing. Although an LS-1 does sound like fun......

Ok, getting to the point where I want to sell the car.

Make me a reasonable offer.

3rdstrikedsm

I hate the fact that it seems like nobody will pony up the cash for a good well built car, I would try a diffrent forum like evom or tuners.

I am in the same position now trying to sell a mint car with built everything and I am going to end up parting it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seems like most gvr4 owners are of the cheap dsmer mind set and shop in the 1,500 to 3,500 range.

Good luck with the sale your car is very nice and I hope you sell it, The price is very fair I would say.

rheckert

Agreed, but part of it is the car. Guys get them to run as DD. I wouldn't DD your car and for the money most people will get a track car or something with more flash.

GLWS

you could easily DD this car if you wanted to. The only catch is that it takes a few pedals to keep it going until it warms up. Maybe I should take the drivetrain out and put it in a GSX or Colt... that would be kinda fun.

atc250r

Staff member
The ad doesn't mention the Eagle rods, Wiseco pistons, the fact that the head is ported, the Forester intake, the Kaaz, or the 4 spider that is in your sig. I would add them to the original ad along with a TON of pictures. Pictures sell cars. When I sold #108 on here I must have posted 20 pictures or more. Pictures of the bottom of each door to show there was no rust, pictures of just about any place there is usually a rust or paint problem. Also, the 519whp right next to a 12.9@103mph time slip doesn't make much sense. You might want to explain why there is such a disparity in the numbers. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, I'm just trying to give you some reasons why such a nice car isn't selling.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts