The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 shell $900 in Piscataway,NJ

I've seen this car up close and have to say it's one of the cleanest galants i've ever seen.
When he says no rust he means NO rust!!!!
Mils,the previous owner, had this car suspended in time in his garage.
Bump for a good guy and for a real clean WHITE shell!

Woody

I hate to do this, but come saturday the car will be parted out if no one is intrested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

atc250r

Staff member
If this car was around 10 months ago I'd have been all over it. If I had $900 to blow it looks like it might be more solid than the shell I'm set to swap my stuff into and its the "right" color to boot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Woody

Ok the car will be parted out, anything you guys need off the car let me know, i will put a ad in the parts section.

Last edited:

I almost dont want to ask for parts. I wanted to buy this so bad just to have a clean shell, I just couldnt come up with all the money at once. I guess I'll let you know what parts I need in a day or so... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I want this if you still have it as a shell, also does it include drive shaft? willing to work a deal out to get rid of it instead of parting it out. I just wrecked my white vr4 and would just need to swap the parts over. I live in rhode island I need a flatbed wonder if i should go thru AAA. lmk havent heard back anything hopefully its in one piece!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned