The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 Galant Vr4 #602/2000 $2200 Jonesborough TN

NavyVR4

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 #602 4g63T AWD turbo.
Miles:188,794
Price: $2200 OBO.
Color: flat black

Best way to contact me is through email at [email protected] I am able to check it more often than here but I will be on here atleast once per day to check in.

Alright every one this is a rare galant vr4 only 3000 was made 2K in 91 and 1K in 92.

New parts installed less then 100 miles ago.
Fresh oil change motor,transmission and Tcase.
Brand new seals in transmission.
Brand new XTD clutch and fidanza flywheel,OEM TOB used with new retaining clip.
Brand new OEM transmission bolts, dowl pins and flywheel bolts.
New rear brake calipers both sides, New pads and rotors in the rear.
Brand new OEM gas filler neck hose .
Brand new 3 inch DP that goes into a 2.5 inch catback.
Knock sensor was replaced when I got the car it came with a new OEM one.

Transmission: shifts smooth and has all the new parts in it.

Engine: Runs great only has two thing wrong with it. Smokes on start up from valve seals. it the exhaust manifold that is on it has been welded but work fine. I do have a stock 2G manifold to go with car.

Exterior: JDM headlight. has no rust and no big dents. the trunk and roof has some hail damage. front bumper is zip tied on due to not having the front bumper mounting bumper support. there is a hole in the middle of the trunk where I believe there was a antenna at one part of its life. I do have another GVR4 front bumper that will come with car.

Interior: really good condition for how old this car is. Power windows,sunroof and mirrors all functions flawless. Only two things I see wrong is there is a crack in the dash. then there is a eclipse 1G steering wheel in it.

Thing I know that is wrong with the car.
Shifter needs bushing they are 17 bucks shipped from JNZ tuning. only reason I know is the shifter is sloppy an you have to rev above 2500 to go into first. Goes in perfect downshifting while driving. The power steering is leaking It appears to be from the lines going to the 4WS. I have just been driving it with out fluid.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Hey man, I believe what Paul is asking you to do is put this info:

img.php

In your title here:

mistaVR4

No problem, and GLWS!

Quoting NavyVR4:
Updated. Thanks for the heads up

T3mp0r

PM'd

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts