The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GALANT VR4 265/2000 5500$ BELLEROSE NY SOLD

Hey fellas, Up for sale is my 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 #265/2000 in excellent condition. The interior/exterior/ engine / Drivetrain are in excellent condition. Paint is immaculate with a professional paintjob from the owner prior to me. The interior is in great condition with no cracking of the dash, OEM Suede inserts are still in great condition, sunroof has no leaks and in full working condition with power windows and power door locks.Ice cold A/C.

Mods
New MHI EVOIII 16g with less than 500 miles
New TIAL 38MM Wastegate with External Dump + Custom 02 Housing with less than 500 miles New ACT 2600 Stage 2 Clutch with resurfaced flywheel + TOB with less than 500 miles
New OEM Mitsubishi Alternator with 1000miles.
ETS FMIC kit
FORCED PEFRFORMANCE STAGE ONE CAMS 264
650cc precision Injectors
93 Headlights
Walboro 255 Fuel Pump
Stage 3 Chipped Eprom ECU with 2step and Launch Control / No Lift Shift
GM MAF
Greddy Type S Blow Off Valve
BREMBO Crossed Drilled Rotors + SS brake lines
Megan Racing POLISHED 3INCH DOWNPIPE
3inch exhaust back
Brand New Radiator
Brand new Axles
Short Shifter
MOMO COMP Steering Wheel
1G MANI PORTED for Flow
EGT/BOOST/OIL PRESSURE GAUGE
Eibach Springs and KYB GR-2 suspension
Magnaflow exhaust
Iforged Manual Boost Controller
4WS Capped
New battery
New under drive pulley
Im sure there are much more mods im missing, car has ton Aftermarket parts.
The car makes a great daily driver/ track car.
The car has programmable Launch control shutter box and No Lift Shift with programmable CEL shift light at your given RPM.
Car has Redline MT-90 gear fluid with oil + spark plug changes done every 1500 Miles.
This is a turn key car, If you want a clean Galant VR4 Please Contact me at 347 992-2741
Again my asking price is 4500$

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned