The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 1821/2000 Mass $850 SOLD

hosmer

I took this as a DP on the low mileage one because we needed a gas tank for my buddies 92 VR4...so it's complete EXCEPT THE GAS TANK

1821/2000

Front seats are good
Headliner is good
Dash has 1 small crack
Motor appears to have dropped a valve (pulled the plugs, 1 is smashed...no holes in the block)

Has rust in the common areas..edge of hood, bottom of doors

$850

476eb75e.jpg

0bade1eb.jpg

96e46da7.jpg

fd4b9d18.jpg

673cca58.jpg

Last edited:

I'm interested in this vehicle, I had a Talon Tsi do something similar to me when I was a 15 year old kid with a can of ether trying to start it.
It will need motor work or a swap , but I'm interested in getting something light and AWD to drift with this winter. This car weighs a thousand less lbs than the talon which has me intrigued,

hosmer

Can possibly get away with just some head work but I haven't opened it up to inspect it

-6 bolt longblocks are $500-$600 on the local forums

PM sent.

I want the car lol

EDIT: Disregard that, I just checked my PM box

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts