The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 1052/2000 $1500 obo, Stafford, CT. Needs work

chvtec33

91 Galant VR4 for sale. Number 1052/2000. I bought this as a project 2 years ago and has been sitting in a storage unit. I don't have the time to fix it right now as I'm too busy with my house. Needs exhaust from head back and need to finish or replace fuel pump sending unit as it has rusted out. I started to remake one from ss but never finished the plumbing. Will also need new rear power steering lines as I was told from previous owner that they leak. Also have a set of weld in chassis brace / subframe connectors that will come with the car. I was told that engine and trans are good but never ran the car for myself. Has only a few dings in the doors and a scratch on the right side, rust on hood and very corner of RF fender tip. PM me with any questions. I really hate to get rid of this car but I don't have the time to put into it right now.

Last edited:

turbofonz

If it's still around after the shootout, I'd like to take a look at it. I'm not far out from you.

mountaineerjeff

who ever gets this, just remember you will always be +1 to 1051

mountaineerjeff

this is green right? its so hard to tell

chvtec33

It is green, will try to post compression numbers from the engine tonight. I wasn't gonna say it but who ever does buy this will have "1" upped 1051.

chvtec33

All PM's replied to. I have not had any time over the weekend to get the compression numbers but I promise I will get them tonight for you all.

chvtec33

Sorry it has take so long to get the compression numbers but here they are,
#1: 149
#2: 145
#3: 148
#4: 151

Please remember that this was on a cold motor that has not been run in over 3 years.

turbofonz

"Needs exhaust from head back" means... It needs a manifold/turbo/o2/turboback? or?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts