The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '91 G-VR4 #363/2k shell; Santa Maria, CA; $800 *SOLD*

chucklesas

I've been unable to get my Galant running and have pretty much given up on the project for the last 4-5 yrs. Time to get rid of everything and move on.

I plan to pull the engine, transmission, and transfercase.

I repainted it a 2002 Volvo pearl white in my garage back in mid-2k.
Honestly, the shell is pretty rusted out, so I'm just trying to sell it for the amount the parts inside are worth. Installed are ABS delete w/non-ABS brake distribution block, stainless steel brake lines, AGX adjustable coilovers, stock black or white rims (your choice), full interior (I replaced the carpet, but I think I still have the original in a box somewhere), AWS delete. Though not installed, all the Ground Effects are included as well. Windows work, sunroof works, Pioneer speakers installed. Any other questions just ask. You'll need a trailer with a wench to get this thing or I can deliver up to 5 hrs away for the price of gas. Price is negotiable. I can't bring myself to send it to the junkyard just yet.

Fuel:
255 LPH Walbro Fuel Pump (Rewired)
06AN Fuel Feed (Tank to under-hood filter)
Fuel Labs 818 Inline Fuel Filter
Fuel Injector Clinic Fuel Rail
Aeromotive AFPR
06AN Fuel Return (AFPR to firewall return line)

Accessories:
CXRacing Honda Civic 2-Row Aluminum Radiator
JMF Radiator Overflow Bottle
JMF Large Oil Catch Can
AGX coilover

Exhaust:
Megan Racing 3" Down Pipe to custom, pressbent, 2.5" aluminized pipe w/18" and 24" resonators and dual tip muffler

Pictures of it's current state can be seen here

CIMG5837.jpg

Charles

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
So you're going to pull all of the goodies, I'm interested in your fuel lines if your interested in selling and other goodies I see in your pics. LMK.

idreamidrive

Willing to bring it down to San Diego for $800 and a meal with a side of beers? I would just need to convince my wife.

91GVR4#479

If possible, I need an interior trim piece. I don't know exactly what it is called, but it is the black plastic long horizontal trim piece that connects to the A pillar ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. it is above the window and covers the sliding seat belt mechanism and goes from the front seat all the way to the back. I just need the one from the passenger side, as mine is cracked and broken. If you will sell it, please give me a shipped price to 13413.

chucklesas

Sorry all, I haven't been on here lately because of some family health issues at home and I also recently moved houses on top of all that. Let me get better pictures of the shell now that I have it up on my trailer. There's a lot of rust underneath, so I want you guys to really see what you're working with. I'm going home for lunch, so should have some pictures up shortly.

chucklesas

Tentively Sold. Thanks for the interest and replies.

pudge76

would you spare the hood and passenger side fender i would pay top dollar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

idreamidrive

Finally have this car in my hands. I will be posting in the parts section as soon as I categorize everything. You can also pm me if you can't wait for the parts he has already listed. It will probably take a week to go through everything that I received from Charles. Great guy by the way.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts