The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #900/1000 ogden utah, california car $4,500

thats what flying's for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Same price? Just curios cause i basiclly have that to spend and would fly down from ca. And gas back. let me know, Vary clean car vary worth taking a trip!

yeah same price, the used 14b turbo that i put on a while ago blows some smoke under high boost so i have to add oil everyone once in a while, so from blowing smoke for the last month it took out the o2 sensor so a CEL is on for the o2 sensor.
the carier bearings, sway bar end links, i know the rear end is original and it makes a little whine ( i was planning to put a 4 bolt in), right side outer tie rod end needs replaced, all very easy fixes!!!! i didn't make very much money last year so i couldn't fix all this stuff.

the best things is there is NO RUST anywhere, the interior is perfect, all original paint accept one fender, no car fax but no signs of accidents.
the car now has 232,xxx miles on the chassis, has always started EVERY SINGLE TIME, trans shifts great, the ac works but it stopped kicking on cuz the low pressure switch needs replaced and maybe recharged, but if you jump the magnet clutch on the compressor to the battery it works

this is the cleanest gvr4 i have ever seen and thats why i bought it, like i said, all this stuff are easy fixes so
1. turbo
2. o2 sensor
3. carier bearings
4. rear end, if your picky
5. sway bar end links
6. passenger outer tie rod end
and i think thats it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bump, just picked up a 4 bolt rear im installing this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned