The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 talon tsi/fwd shell $650 St. Joseph, MO

14u2nV

Hey, selling the talon I recently bought for the drivetrain. Here is the craigslist ad:

Talon

If you know of anyone that would want it, I will give a 5% finders fee to you if I make a deal with them. Price is not set in stone, I just needed a starting point for bargaining. It is really a pretty good car, just needs some attention. I just need to get rid of it,, I have no room to park anymore.

14u2nV

No interest or ideas huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not even one hit on craigslist, maybe I will scrap it afterall.

dsm10o0

I had one just like your car that i sold for $200. clean paint, no fades, decent interior. Was asking $750 for it but no bites.

just givin you a head up.

glwts

14u2nV

I'll part it out if someone needs anything. Considering using it as a base for a buggy next summer, but I won't need any body parts.

92GVR4num65

i need rear calipers...if you dont want em as long as theyre still good.....pm me

92GVR4num65

NM.....Just realized that FWD and AWD calipers are different....sorry i need the awd ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts