The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Talon TSi/AWD Roller, Plano, TX, $2000 OBO

BluFalcon

More Pics Here: 90 Talon FS Pictures

I can't believe I'm doing this.
I've had this car for over 5 years now. I've just lost interest in this particular project. I think it's time to move on to something else. I'll be happy to pull stuff off if a potential buyer doesn't want or need something that's on the car. Price will be adjusted accordingly. However,I wont part ANYTHING out, unless the shell sells without it. Don't ask.

1990 Eagle Talon TSi/AWD Shell- Car is white with a black roof and spoiler. Car is very straight, but had bad paint on the roof and the headlight covers. Previous owner did a rattlecan job on the roof which held up pretty good for a few years, but it could use a retouch. The center part of the rear wing is a little faded as well. I give the car about a 7 on the exterior since it still has the original paint. Not a show car by any means, but pretty nice compared to the average 1G DSM out there. Chassis has approx 110K miles on it. Black leather seats, no A/C or cruise but the power steering is in place. I've pulled the motor, tranny, and radiator. I'm going to throw in some extras with the shell to help the new owner get it back on the road as quickly as possible.

The car will be a rolling shell equipped with the following items:

Black Leather Seats F/R
Good Condition OEM Leather Steering Wheel
Original 90 Gauge Cluster
92 Shifter Base/Shift Cables with Symborski Shifter bushings
Complete Engine Wiring Harness
4 Bolt LSD Rear End/Driveshaft
Driver/Pass Front Axles Installed
Urethane Front Suspension Bushings
17x8 Konig Villian Wheels with 245/40R/17 Dunlop SP Sport FM901 Tires
KYB AGX Shocks with Eibach Pro Kits Front/Rear
93+ AWD Dual Piston Front Calipers/ Correct 93 AWD Non ABS Proportioning Valve
Slotted/Crossdrilled Rotors F/R
SS Braided Brake Lines
Walbro 255 LPH HP Pump/Rewired with 8 gauge wire to battery
SX Fuel Filter with -8 AN Lines to pump, -6 AN from filter to rail
Prothane Motor Mounts installed in factory mounts
Openings next to the radiator already opened up for short route FMIC piping.
Bumper support modified cleanly for FMIC install.
Setrab Oil Cooler with -8 AN lines.
90 EPROM ECU.
90 Throttle Body, Coil Pack, Ignition Power Transistor.
3.5 in Exhaust With Dynomax 3.5 in Muffler.

I'm trying to make this shell as complete as possible. I went through hell trying to get this car back on the road when I first got it. Tracking down the all the little bits and pieces to get the car on the road, was a very time consuming and frustrating process. I want to cut back on that for the new owner as much as possible. I'm asking $2000 for the complete rolling shell with all the parts listed above. Clean 1G AWD's are getting harder and harder to find as time goes on. Perfect starting point for a full on race project or street car. The wheels, tires, suspension and rear end account for the majority of the asking price, never mind the car itself along with the other items. I will drop the price if a prospective buyer doesn't want certain items (excluding the 2 bare heads, shortblock and core tranny). Just PM me with your offer. Once again. I WILL NOT PULL PARTS from the shell, unless the buyer doesn't want something with the shell. Don't ask. It all goes together, or not at all.
Evidently some of the members of a few local forums can't get this through their heads.

DSCF9254.jpg

DSCF9256.jpg

DSCF9258.jpg

DSCF9259.jpg

DSCF9260.jpg

DSCF9262.jpg

DSCF9276.jpg

DSCF9277.jpg

Free Additions. These are items that can go with the car if the new owner wants them. They're extras so they don't factor into the price of the car.

92 Shortblock from a GVR4- 6 Bolt Shortblock. Had good compression (160 across all 4) when it was pulled. Has balance shaft Block Off Bearings installed. Just needs to be put back together. Pulled parts from it for another motor. Includes:Installed rotating assembly, front cover and other miscellaneous pieces.

93 AWD Tranny: Grinds in 1st and 2nd. Good core for a rebuild.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts