The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 88/2000 SLC, UT

bmod530

Hello, I am gauging if there is any interest for my white car. Around 142,000mi, rebuilt title from owner before me (dent in front left fender and bumper was replaced, no structural damage). I have owned it since 2010. I blew the engine in 2013 and it has been sitting since. I have since transplanted another engine so it does run and drive, but needs some work to make it completely road worthy. The exhaust is straight piped and there is a custom FMIC / piping installed. Got it in southern california, it is very clean underneath, zero rust. there are a few imperfections on the exterior, could use new paint. The dash has just one spot where the vinyl is peeling. Have a ton of spare parts for the interior, exterior and drivetrain. Please send me a text or call me at 801-889-0827 to discuss further.

Photos...
click

Video at idle...
click

Video in second gear...
click

Some of the spare parts include...
extra key
owners manual
tein strut mounts
roof rack
evo 9 springs
entire dash
front seats
rear seats
center console
wheels
spoiler
gauge cluster
glove box
steering wheel
stock intercooler and pipe
stock AC and tubing
stock rear wheel steering tube
driveshaft
flywheel
transmission
transfer case
cylinder head
oil pan
intake manifold
exhaust manifold
...and much more

Thank you, Ben.

Last edited:

bmod530

I've been out of the game for almost 10 years, I have no idea what cars are going for. I will post more pictures this weekend. Not in a hurry to sell, its been sitting in my garage for a very long time... just would like to see it go to a good home.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Quoting bmod530:
I've been out of the game for almost 10 years, I have no idea what cars are going for. I will post more pictures this weekend. Not in a hurry to sell, its been sitting in my garage for a very long time... just would like to see it go to a good home.

PM me when time thx.

Can't do anything until August or so but this is pretty much what I've been eyeballing for a return to the GVR4 realm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts