The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: # 777/200, Fremont, CA, $4100, White SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppin3000

First off, I love this car. The ONLY reason that I am selling this car is because I have been getting a LOT of parking tickets, (almost $200 worth a month) despite being very cautious. On top of that, I will be moving to Berkeley full time next semester where owning a car is basically an open invitation to even MORE parking tickets.

Unfortunately it doesn't make sense for me to keep the car when I mostly use it to drive to and from the BART station even though I have a great bicycle I could use instead.

The car drives great, boosts well (I fixed the boost leak), and doesn't have your typical galant vr4 problems. The car passed smog only 4-5 months ago and has been registered through 2011, so the buyer need not worry about any surprise fees. I've been using at as my daily driver and I've never been stranded.

Body Condition: 9/10

(Edit: I forgot that the front bumper has a few rub marks on it from people in the city. I'll try and take a picture to reflect that. I'll also try and see if I can get those to come off)

Paint Condition: 7/10
Interior Condition: 9/10

Here are a list of the pros:
- Relatively low mileage ~147k
- BRAND new clutch (Clutchmasters FX100), professionally installed with reciepts (~800 miles ago)
- BRAND new master and slave cylinder (~800 miles ago)
- BRAND new flywheel (~800 miles ago)
- K&N Air filter properly installed a few months back
- DSG Shift knob (transmission shifts great too)
- 1g short shifter w/ leather shift boot
- Cruise control removed
- Power antenna removed (after the broken one cut my wrist and sent me to the ER for 4 stitches) and replaced with a non-power antenna
- Interior leather is in great shape
- 89' underdash and glovebox, same color as the interior
- Datalogger palm IIIc with cable
- Radio works great
- A/C and heater work great
- New wiper blades
- Oil changed ~800 miles ago
- 93' headlights
- NO Idle problems
- Walbro 190lph pump installed
- JDM turn signals
- Megan racing strut tower braces
- Includes Key Fob
- Includes brand new, un-installed boost and oil pressure gauges (good brand, but I forget which)
- Very light tint, to help keep the heat out
- Keyless alarm system which actually works pretty well!

Cons:

- Rear passenger side tire has a slow leak
- Tires in general might be due for replacement
- Could use a new upper intercooler pipe

Additional Comments:

- For $4100 I will also include a great condition MHI small 16g turbo.
- I will sell the car for $3500 after reverting a few things back to stock (I have all the stock parts).
- My schedule is very tight, so please, serious inquiries only.

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

dsm10o0

Good luck with the sale man, Just wondering would you trade the 93 headlights for stocks + cash?

poppin3000

hey, possibly but it depends on which price configuration the buyer wants ($3500 or $4100). I'll keep you posted.

Brunoboy

I cant believe your getting rid of it. lol Its all good though. Bump for a good seller.

Brunoboy

why are you tripping? there were always pics.

poppin3000

Nick is upset that I didn't take detailed pictures of surface rust spots like we had talked about despite the fact that I took 12-15 additional pictures of the car just for him.
--

Sorry Nick, it's just business--I sold the car the way that was most convenient to me.

nickbuilt

seriously interested in this car was wondering if you were neg. at all on the price i have 3,500 dollars cash and i will have a transporter pick this car up asap please let me know!

and was wondering if you could email me more pictures!!!

-nick
1-347-299-6119
[email protected]

blacksheep

Quoting poppin3000:

--

Sorry Nick, it's just business--I sold the car the way that was most convenient to me.

So, the car is SOLD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

steve

I do not understand the confusion. It is twice stated that the car was sold.

Quoting poppin3000:
sold. will be posting some parts in the upcoming weeks.

Quoting poppin3000:

We don't delete threads of cars that are sold. They are valuable for other members to look up prices. The OP should have marked it as SOLD though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned