The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 700whp + 91 Galant VR4 $15,000 OBO Hanover,PA

TSimage

Lemme know if the part out ever happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SouthCaliVR4

I'd rather hear he waits it out & either gets his full asking price or keeps it. It's time these cars moved beyond DSM pricing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

turbowop

Quoting dsmgst:
nice car but most are going the evo route now!

That's not what it's about with these cars. I'm sure the guys spending tens of thousands of dollars on old muscle cars could get the same thing with newer ones as well, but they go for the old stuff with character instead. And pay more for it to boot.

mountaineerjeff

only because we decide that they dont. look how much a GTR brings? rant all you want but the vr4 can easily be compared to that or many other rare cars. we could easily get muscle car prices if we had the right outlook. the car has everything needed to be worth something, people just wont pay it, because they know that sooner or later the seller will fold and bring the price down.

sorry for the off topic, I believe you should go with nate's advice. either keep it, or turn it into a 16g car and then sell it at a reduced price

Turboman_456

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting dsmgst:
nice car but most are going the evo route now!

That's not what it's about with these cars. I'm sure the guys spending tens of thousands of dollars on old muscle cars could get the same thing with newer ones as well, but they go for the old stuff with character instead. And pay more for it to boot.

I would go the EVO route but I don't want a damn car payment!

JNR

"Muscle Cars" (and don't call a mustang or camaro a musclecar, lol) were really cheap for many, many years and finally went up and then thru the roof a few years ago...Takes time for a car to appreciate and while I don't think these will ever acheive that sort of success, they will not go down either, unless something happens to them (hacked, crashed, parted out, etc.). It is a shame that they don't get much $, but give it time.

Now, I think the price is insane for this one, but that is just me...Good luck with the sale, at any rate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned