The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #627 partout leftovers, lowered prices again (added parts/pics)

LIV4PSI

Quoting Hondasi88:
how much for the trunk?

I'm keeping the decklid for my car, as mine is dented up and I want to go wingless anyways. Any interest in a white one with a spoiler and some dents? Basically pay for the spoiler and you can have the decklid for next to nothing.

LIV4PSI

Quoting slowpoke:
Passenger front fender? How's the condition? Dents? Fade?

Paint is good, no major dents, but its rusted out underneath were the dog leg goes. I will upload pics if I haven't today.

LIV4PSI

Quoting dsm5062:
Would you sell just the 4 bolt axle cups i have three 4 bolt rears and axles just no cups to swap it

Nope, I don't even really want to have to sell the diff separate.

LIV4PSI

Bump. I updated my list and lowered prices. The Shootout has me motivated to get my sh*t together with 1501

LIV4PSI

Diff/Subframe and gas tank sold. Underpressure just funded my EVO8 ECU swap with speed density /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LIV4PSI

To the top.

LIV4PSI

I'll PM you a quote first thing in the morning. Unfortunately shipping is probably going to cost more than he door panels themselves.

Subframe with 4 bolt rear and tank came in today, already got plans for the weekend. Glad I could help fund your ecu setup, and im well on my way. Bump for a stand up guy and great seller!

idreamidrive

Do you have the plastic piece that "covers" the e-brake between the driver seat and the e-brake? If you need a picture of what I am talking about I can take a picture of the missing piece.

LIV4PSI

A pic would help to clarify

idreamidrive

I hope this picture is working. I am currently at the hospital, wife just gave birth to my daughter, and can't get out to my car.

It is the piece that is just laying on the carpet towards the middle-bottom of the picture.

DSC00453.jpg

LIV4PSI

LIV4PSI

It's been a year since the car was tore down. I now have another parts car, and doubles of everything listed. Offers please, gentlemen.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts