The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #627 partout leftovers, lowered prices again (added parts/pics)

LIV4PSI

Final disassembly of 627 will be happening next week. I have way to many parts in storage already, plus I want to give my fellow .org members a shot before everything is off to my ebay store. Mostly, I really want to spend some cash on 1501. Prices aren't shipped unless noted. My paypal address is [email protected] for parts that are priced to ship. My zip is 43055 for shipping quotes so payments can be sent without PM if necessary. I check back often. Here are link to my photobucket album and my ebay feedback so you can buy with confidence.

Photobucket

Ebay feedback

Fender $40 (bottom is rusted)
Sunroof frame $50
AC panel $20
Stock intercooler $20
Cruise control $20
Auto seat belts $25 apiece $40 pair
Front fuse box harness $75
Dash/interior wiring $75
Door with windows $100 obo (passenger side only)
Mirrors $50 pair shipped
Front and rear window trim $5 per small corner, $15 larger ones
3 bolt rear end $100 (diff and axles)
Rear axles $40 pair
Rear bumper $50
Taillights $50 (crack behind where license plate goes)
A and B pillars $20 apiece (DS A pillar is sold)
pedal assembly $50
Door panels $20 apiece, pass rear has a few drops of white paint on it from prev owner
Side skirts $40
Door cladding $20apiece or $70 for all
Center console $20 (no lid)
Carpet $40 (meh condition)
DSM Thermostat housing $30 shipped
Coil pack $30 shipped
Ignitor/transistor $20 shipped

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

I have the carpet from 1501 I would sell. It has some stains, but no tears or holes. $$30 shipped. Thanks

LIV4PSI

You can have the spark plug cover off of 1501, $15 shipped. Thanks

What kind of shape are the KYB AGX front struts in? How many miles on them? Street miles or race miles . . .

Thanks

Wayne

LIV4PSI

I don't know how many miles are them, I bought the car used for parts. They are listed in my ebay store if you want to see some pics. As far as condition goes, they work, don't leak, and the adjusters aren't frozen.

LIV4PSI

To the top

veganbutcher

I need the drivers side Dogbone, passenger seat door handle (inside chrome one), and the idle air control valve.

LIV4PSI

I have the dogleg. I don't have the passenger side handles, the chrome is peeled off of one and I need the other for 1501. The car didn't come with an engine, so no IAC either. Thanks, Craig

Here is a link to the front dog leg in my ebay store. Although, you probably need the rear which is pictured in my photobucket. But don't use ebay, just send payment directly if intereste.
click

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Yes I do. I would take $67 shipped to NC. They are in my ebay store that is link in the top of the ad. My paypal address is there as well.

Hittman

any pics of the other side of the pass visor...the side with the mirror, prefferably opened and closed?

LIV4PSI

I can take some tomorrow and post them. The undersides were both a little nicer than the outer sides. The mirror is fine, no damage at all.

LIV4PSI

Bump it

LIV4PSI

I still have all of this stuff, and my car is still junk, so back to the top

slowpoke

Passenger front fender? How's the condition? Dents? Fade?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts