The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 6 bolt bottom end $100 OBO 3 bolt LSD rear end FREE KC, MO

jepherz

Staff member
I have a 4g63 6 bolt bottom end for sale. I believe this came out of a vr4 and is stock bore. It was replaced because it had bad blow-by. Looking to get $100 OBO for it, don't be shy. Local pickup only in Kansas City, MO.

Edit: I forgot to mention I have a 3 bolt LSD rear end (the one in the picture)for free.

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Damn I wish I was near you, I'd be all over that!

G

Staff member
That's a good deal.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Might have a relative in KC in the coming weeks. Would be interested if still available.

jepherz

Staff member
I have taken payment for the block and will update the thread if the sale falls through.

I do have another block I'm probably interested in selling but the crank has some damage and is completely disassembled.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I actually just need a block. Would potentially be interested in other miscellaneous parts with it.

jepherz

Staff member
Here it is. Let me know if you need any better pics, it's pretty self explanatory.... I was using this as mock up for my ariel atom, so all of these parts are for really for sale now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts