The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 554 and 619 are being parted out.

Dopeem1

I'm am parting out both my non running galants so I can buy another one.

I have everything but, wiring harnesses and motors and trans etc. I will send pics of requested parts ASAP! Shipping is from Colorado, 80537

554 is Nile black and 619 is kg, both cars have aws and only 554 has SOME interior left to part.

Please let me know what your looking for and I will respond promptly to let you know if it's available.

Dopeem1

I have both. I am not sure if the lock works, I never used it in all the time I've owned the car :/ but it's there lol!

elterror

Well all I need Is to cover the hole lol. And how much you looking to get shipped to 76117. And have ac comp with bracket?

thomcasey

Radio trim? Trim piece that covers the square hole on the drivers left knee bolster?

4g6Tree

Looking for the brackets that hold the radio in place and rear trunk badges if you have them.

Turbotrix

im looking for Unhacked Engine Harness With Fuse Box/relay box
Working blower motort
Ashtray
Descent Carpet
Front Door Panels(must be in Good Condition)g
Factory Radio Bezel
Steering Wheel
Fog Light Switch

THANX

mikbruce

Do you have parts still available? I am in Colorado Springs & need some parts (have 3 cars). I need a back seat & a head rest first.
Thanks! Mik

GTX

Need front bumper cover, pls pm if you have one

tjs92vr4

Looking for a drivers side mirror. Any color, preferably white if you have one. Lmk what you have and price shipped to 85735

Spyke169

Radio brackets still available. Shipping to 53186
Thanks,
Nick

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts