The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 501/2000 az $4300 Reduced------SOLD-----

dsmless

Car sold today here locally, hopefully the new owner posts on the forums, hes a big time dsmer and already has another gvr4

After much consideration and back an forth, Im putting my galant for sale. Im moving to cali sokn and cannot take it with me.$ 4800.00 takes it, i paid 4000 for it about 3 years ago when I bought it from Dale in prescott. Heres the breakdown:
Engine
2.3 stroker build with only 15 minutes idle time an a drive out and in to the garage. Ross/eagle combo with a 2.4oem 6 bolt sonata crank.
2g rebuilt head with evo 9 drivetrain an oul port mod, bored out for 1g arp studs, 3g lifters, comp cams 101300 intake/exhaust cams
New seals/gaskets/waterpump, oem timing components
Bs eliminated, permatorque headgasket

Drivetrain
92 talon 60k miles stock auto transmission/transfercase and rear diff, torque converter, axles.
SFI flexplate
12"x12" trans oil cooler with -10 an lines and external oilfilter housing
Roadsurge v3 shift box wired into a 02 eclipse sport shifter so you "manually" upshift/downshift
18" bronze volks with 235/40r18 tires with 20 miles on them
Baer 14" big brake kit front brakes

Intake/exhaust
Custom fmic w 2.5" aluminum piping made to work with jdm foglights/bumper
Old school hks bov, 3" alum intake filter/piping
Evo X twinscroll tdo6h billet 11blade 20g variant turbo, holset wastegate actuator, with custom made TS exhaust header 1.5", custom vband O2 housing, vband downpipe and exhaust all 3"
1000 rc injectors, walbro 450 e85 safe fuel pump, fuel lab afpr w -6 an lines to fuel rail/filter
-16 an sealed baffled catch box with recirc to the intake pipe

Electronics
Ecmlink v3 on speed density has a basic tune to drive around
Boost/water temp/oil press/wideband gauges

Body
Evo 8 front/rear seats
Ksport coilovers
Carbon fiber vented hood varden style
Jdm rs front bumper with hid projector fogs
93 ls galant tailights

Bad:
Needs an alignment, a tune, windsheild has one crack, headliner needs replacement, and a paint job

I feel his is a good price as for all the work done to it. PM me for more info. Car is in Tucson AZ.
Will get good pictures when I get home on friday all else can be found on my evo x in a galant build.

Last edited:

dsmless

Just to clarify real quick, car runs and drives fine. I do not have the 5 speed parts to reswap it to manual. Im sure you can find a dsm donor with a bad motor on the cheap.

dsmless

More/better pictures, as you can see by the dust on it, it hardly go out much. Things are miving faster than anticipated so will drop price to 4300. You can arrange shipping or drive it out. I feel this is a steal for anyone that wants a good straight rust free car with some good parts on it.

TSimage

This is a badass deal. I knew one would come along after I bought my Datsun 521.

I say you bring this bad boy to CA and keep it garaged and safe for me until I can sell my Hayabusa and snatch it up. :p

GL with sale andvery solid build.

What part of CA btw?

dsmless

Ill be in glendale area as my job is in the burbank airport, non comercial side. I have thought about taking it and ocasionaly driving it around, but I feer that its gonna attrack to much unwanted attention. The small two car garage will be full with my classic mustang and all our storage so really dont want to leave it outside

dsmless

As a roller? No, i do not have time for partout. Anyone here can buy it and part out what they dont want and make some money back. Eventualy if it does not sell I will leave it at my friends shop and come pick it up when I have more room for cars as Im renting a small house with a smaller two car garage thats already doubling as storage

TSimage

Quoting dsmless:
Ill be in glendale area as my job is in the burbank airport, non comercial side. I have thought about taking it and ocasionaly driving it around, but I feer that its gonna attrack to much unwanted attention. The small two car garage will be full with my classic mustang and all our storage so really dont want to leave it outside

You'll be in SoCal. Bummer. We have lots of GVR4s up north, you'd enjoy it here.

I always wanted to do an auto Galant. Any interest in bikes? You'll wish you had one in the LA traffic...

dsmless

Sorry man, I got rid of my triumph 675 3 years ago when I became a family man and got a house. I still enjoy bikes just dont think I will own another.

Just to clarify on the the current tune. The tune on it will get you running 15 psi no problem, it runs/drives great. Only reason I say it will need a retune or tweaking of the current one is that the 2.3 setup/ billet evo X 20g will surely move more air faster.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned