The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4ws decals

galantgti

I've got a few 4ws decals left. Replicated to the OEM 4ws decal on the rear windshield, it's a 99,9 percent replica.

They stick to the inside of the rear windshield as well, just like the Original. I've made these because I bought the last OEM one, and didn't want to use it on the car, only to have it weatherd and affected by UV; so I've had the guy make a few extra ones for if people on here are interested.

He made a mistake with a few of them, so I've got a few decals that are exactly thesame, but not mirrored to be able to put on the inside of the windshield. They are identical, but stick to the outside of the window. These are a lot cheaper, only 6 usd.

The OEM-like replicates are 16 usd, plus shipping (5 bucks to the US).

Don't want/have to make any money on these, these prices are just cost price. But if you're willing to pay me a buck for gas to make this happen; I would greatly appreciate it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

galantgti

Still a couple left...

Gtpdz

I picked up the version that sticks to the outside since I have dark tinting, very well made and attention to detail, will see how it stands against the element /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

galantgti

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks great , surely an improvement.

Still have a few left.

galantgti

Up

I wanted to say thank you. I received my decal in the mail. It will look great when I install a new rear window.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

galantgti

^you're welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bump

mitsuturbo

I need one, but ONLY if it's a ONE PIECE sticker like oem. No stencil or plotter cut fake sh*t. Are yours a one piece sticker like oem?

galantgti

Cheap knock offs apear everywhere since I've had made superb quality replicas. The ones on eBay and elsewhere are nothing more than cheap replicas , stencils, plotter cut and other sh*t. Some don't even attach on the inside of the windshield. Prices they go for don't even cover the price of decent UV proof decal paper.

These are a few bucks more, but quality guaranteed. The guy who has made these makes decals for a lot of worldwide firms , outside and inside decals.

And yes , one piece sticker; sticks to inside of windshield. Everything just like oem.

Eztoril

I will take one if still available?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts