The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS 4g63 $600

bassman1

Yes I have the hood still though I have no way of shipping it unless it is picked up by the shipping co. (I drive a Miata lol). As far as shipping the motor you would have to take care of that, if the shipping co. can pick it up from the house the car is stored at then sure.

dsm10o0

Would you do $30 shipped for the ss clutch line? should fit in a small usps flat rate box or envelope.

bassman1

The SS Clutch line is still up for grabs, $ has not been received. Nothing "Sold" until $ clears PayPal. Thanks!

Puertorican22

How many miles on the motor? This is really temping for me if I can get the wife to let me spend that much right now. Also is it what is in the pictures you get? In other words no intake manifold, injectors etc...?

bassman1

When I bought the car I was told it had been built less then 500 miles ago. I drove it from Fredricksburg VA to Richmond VA and started the tear down to restore the rest of the car. It is the engine only, no manifolds, fuel rail, accessories and needs the crank pulley also (guy had an unorthodox racing pulley-I threw it away). I do have the receipts to a bunch of the parts as well as the Rod box with the #'s to them. Great engine, I just have nothing to put it in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts