The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS 4g63 $600

bassman1

Wait were you speaking of the badge on the trunk or the dash badge? I still have the one on the trunk, $5 + Shipping...Thanks, and thanks for the bump!

LIV4PSI

I'll give you $10 shipped for the trunk badge then. PM me your paypal address, or send me a payment request at [email protected]

Also, we have parted out 4 Miatas this year. PM what parts you are interested in, I would like to trade for the injectors if possible. I will gladly trade you something that is worth a little more.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

aw man, i wanted that VrR4 badge, well i'll offer 15 if its not sold?

LIV4PSI

Sorry buddy, you snooze, you lose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Mine has this ricer HKS badge on the back, and the car doesn't have a single HKS part. I would just pull it off, but there will be a hideous mark.

Last edited:

jmelocik

Bump for a great guy to work with!!! Thanks for the help with everything and laughing when I made it all fit in the Stratus!!!! LOL I may have a buyer for your last "large end item"

Josh

bassman1

Thanks Josh! Fitting everything in the Rat was nothing short of impressive! Sweet, that would be amazing if I can sell that!

race_me89

Still have motor mounts? I really just need the infamous "344" mount but for 100 I can't lose lol

bassman1

***Update***
Well the VR4 is pretty much gone the only parts really left are...
Hood(White)- $50
Built Engine - $1000 OBO
Energy Suspension Poly Bushings for:
Front Sub-frame
Front Stabilizer
Lower Control Arms - $75 Shipped (inside the 48 contiguous states)
SS Clutch Line - $25
Driver Side Doors - $25 a piece
Rear End (Subframe, Rear rack ect.) - $50 for the entire thing. Pickup only
Speedo Cluster - SOLD
Exhaust Manifold (Stock Cast unit, glassbeaded, cleared, ported) - $50
Glass (Drivers side doors, windshield, rear window) - $ Name your price/pull it yourself
Mirrors - $10 a piece

Large items (Doors, subframe, hood and engine are pickup only. I drive a Miata and cannot transport them.
I will take a while to respond to messages here so feel free to give me a call or text - 804-687-3186

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned