The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 bolt rear, 5 speed trans, Black top CAS, Valve cover, cluster, UPDATED

thedsmguy

Picked some parts from a car today.

Cell phone pics available if you PM me your number.

All parts are assuming local pickup, I CAN ship things but its on your dime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4 bolt rearend. 106k mile 1992 dsm. $250

4 bolt center section $100, axle cups $80

5 speed from same 106k mile dsm $300 I HAVE NOT driven the car so I actually would like to sell this locally so I can easily refund if not good.

ABS delete, all 4 lines and prop valve $sold

Black top cas $60 (plus $10 if you need the plug)

DSM valve cover not cracked $50

DSM gauge cluster 106k miles! $50

Factory dsm alternator that looked pretty clean 106k miles I'll assume oem. $50 (I'll go test this before shipping)

And of course I have TONS AND TONS of other random dsm/vr4 parts in my garage from the bajillion that I have killed for parts.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

EfiniX

Stock fogs?

ktmrider

Sending PM on ABS delete.

Happen to have the axle cups and bolts for rear? I don't need the rear just those parts

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts