The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 bolt lsd, brakes, greddy egt, rre downpipe, recaro seat, more

93accordEX

Getting rid of everything left in my basement, unfortunately we had a water problem because the drain in front of our house was clogged, so some of this stuff has been wet/damp.

4 bolt lsd with passenger axle only. The previous owner of a car that I had bought kept this as a spare. I don't know mileage or condition or history, but it is supposedly in great shape. sold

RRE 2.5" - 3" long downpipe for the evo 3 o2 housing. I bought this brand new and its now been sitting around for a couple of years in my basement. The flange on the end has started to get some surface rust, otherwise it's still in brand new condition. sold

4 new aftermarket rotors. One of the front rotors apparently wasn't sealed in its bag very well and got a little wet. So now it has some surface rust. It seems like it can just be flaked off almost, but I'll leave that up to the new owner. Also have new pads for the rear to go with this. $50 + shipping

94288-0-0-0.jpg

Greddy EGT gauge with all parts and instructions. This had started acting up on me, the needle was jumping around and I think in the end it might not have been reading anything. $20 + shipping

IMG_5687.jpg

I have 10 3g lifters left and these got wet, don't know if its worth it to anyone to try and clean them up. $10 + shipping

IMG_5693.jpg

valve cover gasket $5 + shipping

IMG_5688.jpg

palm cable sold

DSM thermostat with a new gasket and some other misc gaskets that I had around $5 + shipping

IMG_5686.jpg

Recaro seat from an evo 3 I believe. One minor tear which can be seen in the pictures sold

Also have 2 yokohoma avs sport tires 235/40/17 that have very good tread left but have been sitting around for a couple of years if anyone wants those. sold

You can pm me here or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

VR4coop

I have the other side axle if someone wants it. $25.

Just trying to help the sale.

Thanks
Clint

nickbuilt

U have Been pm'ed and emailed get back to me!

-nick

14bCrazy

I what the LSD. Where can I send the payment?

93accordEX

4 bolt is sold, edited original post as well to show whats left.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned