The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 32/1000 Part out!! 92 KG / a lot of performance & stock parts!!!

badams

Anyone know this guy? I sent him money almost a month ago and haven't received anything? He hasn't responded to my recent pms either.

4g63mightymax

+1 Pm'ed over a week ago with no response. It is still unread though. Hopefully he's okay.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Might be interested in that 2.4 shortblock. If you ever login again.

Last edited by a moderator:

turdb0

I got one shipment from the seller, and one still in another city (which is strange considering they shipped at the same time). I think he's quite busy, but he responded to all my emails, so give him some time? Overall, I got what I paid for, but the shipping insulation could have been better.

badams

I think a month is more than adequate time. I'll give him until the end of the week I guess.

turdb0

Just an update, I received everything I bought from seller! Thanks Ryan.

quato

Hey everyone. Thank you for the concern and big apologies for being incommunicado for a short while. I recently had three sick kids and a not feeling well wife. Between that and the part out, I quickly got overwhelmed. I going to start taking things much slower with taking money in and shipping parts out. I have already refunded some of the money paid, which is ok and I would probably want the same. For anyone who has already paid, you will get your parts, if you are tired of waiting, I'm more than happy to refund the money.

I do have a bunch of pms waiting for me with requests but I want to make sure I take care of those people who have already paid before I take anything more on.

Thank you for your patience and please remember that I'm doing this in my spare time while trying to spend time with my kids and my duties at work.

badams

Aren't most people on here doing this "in their spare time"? I think that is a dumb excuse and you need to follow through with what you promised people instead of complaining about what curve balls life throws at you. Everyone goes through tough times and you telling me about yours sparks zero sympathy. Since you obviously lied about shipping the parts I bought off of you, I'll take my money back.... thanks for wasting my time.

Pulled the steering wheel and am getting ready to box everything up. Should have it out either Monday in the PM or Tues in the AM ---- Nice PM....... BS

quato

Guys, I'm going to have to put this part out on hold for now. I have some issues at home that I need to work out before I can give this my attention again. I'll get the parts out to those who have already paid or refund if they request it. I'll start up a new thread when I'm ready to tackle this again. It's not fair to you guys with me having to take so long between messages. Thanks for your understanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

quato

Quoting badams:
Aren't most people on here doing this "in their spare time"? I think that is a dumb excuse and you need to follow through with what you promised people instead of complaining about what curve balls life throws at you. Everyone goes through tough times and you telling me about yours sparks zero sympathy. Since you obviously lied about shipping the parts I bought off of you, I'll take my money back.... thanks for wasting my time.

Pulled the steering wheel and am getting ready to box everything up. Should have it out either Monday in the PM or Tues in the AM ---- Nice PM....... BS

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I'm not going to deny that I took way longer than I should have to get some parts out. Thanks for the interest and I'm sorry things didn't work out.

Jesus_Negros

Dibs on that 2.4 shortblock though!

Fiascoxl

I still want the 89 seat belts I paid for. I will say your price was more than fair and I was and still willing to wait to receive them. Your lack of communication is a bit troubling though, how hard is it to return a PM?

turdb0

Ryan, I knew going into this that I'd have to do some waiting, so I didn't have a problem with it at all. I'm still interested in some of your stuff, so if you still want to sell, PM me an updated list.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts