The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3000gt vr4 brake setup (boxmas old setup)

thedsmguy

Nice shape. I'm just not going to be using these on my car. Includes nicely done 3000gt caliper, and brackets to run them on our cars. Great brake setup, I'm just happy with my dual pistons for now. Does not come with 3kgt rotors.

$225 shipped.

snohacking

Damn you why couldnt you put this up a week ago, I just bought the brackets a few days ago. Any change willing to just sell the calipers?

Leon_R

You can pick up calipers at Autozone/Advanced for around $90 each.

snohacking

Do you know if they say Mitsubishi on them, or do they grind that off when they rebuild them

Last edited:

broxma

They say Mitsubishi. They are gray with red lettering.

/brox

Alex

I have the calipers already, if you are willing to sell the calipers to him ill buy the rest. And pics would be nice.

Alex

524of1000

click

This is what they look like, it's only the front set up. If it's exactly what Broxma sold, it's the calipers and brackets.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts