The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 30 Round AR15 Magazines!! SHIP TO CA OK

Got a bunch of 30 round AR15 "rebuild kits" in stock and have them for sale. Can ship to CA cause they are "rebuild kits". Here is what I got.....

(far right)PSA 30rd Aluminum Magazine Rebuild Kits - $40 (10 in stock)

(middle)IMI 30rd PolyMagazine (PMAG) Rebuild Kit - $45 (4 in stock)

(left)CT 30rd PolyMagazine (PMAG) Rebuild Kit w/ Dust Cover - $50 (5 in stock)

Will wiggle a little on price depending on quantity purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarRacer

Are the numbers the prices?

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting NickDub:
Got a bunch of 30 round AR15 "rebuild kits" in stock and have them for sale. Can ship to CA cause they are "rebuild kits". Here is what I got.....

(far right)PSA 30rd Aluminum Magazine Rebuild Kits - $40 (10 in stock)

(middle)IMI 30rd PolyMagazine (PMAG) Rebuild Kit - $45 (4 in stock)

(left)CT 30rd PolyMagazine (PMAG) Rebuild Kit w/ Dust Cover - $50 (5 in stock)

Will wiggle a little on price depending on quantity purchased.

Are these California prices? or is it just high priced because of the liberal gun laws in california? I can get any of these in complete form for 1/3 of the price of all of those.

Not trying to f*** up your thread but there is so much price gouging going on in ammo/magazine/firearms right now I really just didnt want to see it going on here....

JC

Its a California thing. Cant get 30rd mags shipped, not many companies will work with the "rebuild kit" loop hole. Had to have these shipped to a friends in Nevada, then to me, and I sell as rebuild kits

I thought i replied but it doesnt show in my outbox. I sold the uppers last week. The lower on the table is for sale, but for local purchase only as I dont want to sent to a FFL dealer =/ sorry. Lots of lowers out there though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts