The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #3/1000 Scottsdale, AZ 18K OBO (SOLD)

Jesus_Negros

Quoting transparentdsm:
HMMM this might motivate my ass to make the drive. If i can find a co-pilot to take the trip. 5,000 mile round trip, no biggie.

I got you next year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

idreamidrive

Quoting V8Bait:
The new home of #3 is going to be in Lexington Kentucky. Let me know if anyone is from the area.

I just recently moved to Murray, KY. It is a decent drive. I think there are actually a couple members near Clarksville, TN.

boostedinaz

Quoting V8Bait:
I have to thank boostedinaz for putting the countless hours into the finishing touches on this car over the last year. He has been extremely easy to work with in every way. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you that are still active on this board.

The new home of #3 is going to be in Lexington Kentucky. Let me know if anyone is from the area.

Thanks again Michael!!

No problem. From our first conversation I knew you were the exact buyer I was looking for. I will say it is a bit bittersweet. That car was the source of a lot of frustration while also being the source of a lot of good times. I'm glad it's got a new home and a fresh start, just make sure to drive the piss out of it.

She's on her way to KY!

boostedinaz

Also, if a mod can update the Members Rides section with the new owners info and possibly combine the two post into one, I would really appreciate it.

Jesus_Negros

What shipping company is that??

boostedinaz

ETS Auto Transport. His truck was bad ass!

Jesus_Negros

LMFAO I've used them before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

PolskiVR4

I'm looking forward to seeing this car at the shootout...again after a decade or so!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned