The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2G exhaust mani, GVR4 o2 housing, front case, ex mani

matt92vr4

EVERYTHING IS OBO

Hello, I have a couple parts off of my GVR4 for sale. PM me if interested.

SOLD 14B turbo. Cracked hot side near the WG flapper. Leaks internally. Does not leak externally. VERY little shaft play dry. Turbo ran fine at 17psi. No leaks or smoking. It was laggy due to the crack. Fully spooled at 4300RPM. WG has a dent in it. This would be a great turbo for someone who is looking to get their car running cheap and needs a turbo to use for awhile. $75 shipped to lower 48 USA. SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock GVR4 exhaust manifold. I found one small surface crack. It doesn't look like it goes all the way through and cannot be seen by the camera. It was not leaking. $25 shipped to lower 48 USA.

Stock GVR4 o2 housing. Good shape. $20 shipped to lower 48 USA.

Stock GVR4 front case housings used. This is the old one that came off when I rebuilt the motor. It's dirty and does not come with gears. Housings only and I do not have the bolts for the small gear housing. Not cracked, did not leak. I don't know if anyone wants this but I suppose if someone is in a jam it could come in handy. $20 shipped to lower 48 USA.

2G exhaust manifold. Ported where the turbo bolts on. Has two holes drilled in top for sensors. One of the holes is plugged. One of the heat shield bolts is busted off. I bought this to put on my car but the seller neglected to mention the holes drilled in the top. I didn't feel like messing with it so I bought another one. $50 shipped to lower 48 USA.

Thanks for looking - Matt

Last edited:

matt92vr4

Bump! Make offers on this stuff...the trash man is coming soon!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned