The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g/3g/EVO Air Filter + MAF Adapter/ 2g exhaust manifold/ BSE crank spacer

Added more stuff: Balance Shaft Delete Crank Spacer. Edited to show what has been sold.
I'm done. This is all my 4g63 stuff.

Genuine Mitusibishi Balance Shaft Delete Crank Spacer PN MD128107 -$20 Shipped
This eliminates the rotating mass of the balance belt pulley on the crank after doing a BSE
imag0458m.jpg

imag0460.jpg

NEW 2g/3g/EVO MAF Air filter adapter and open element filter -$45 -Shipped
imag0409m.jpg

2g Exhaust manifold - $35 +Shipping
No cracks, nice shape, tapped for EGT probe. has two broken bolts for heat shield
imag0445u.jpg

imag0444v.jpg

2G O2 Housing -$30 +Shipping
O2 threads nice, in good shape, no cracks no mods.
imag0447n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthCaliVR4

Very interested in the evo maf & pigtail, can sends the cash tomorrow night. Let me know if that works for you.

Just noticed, that's for a 7? I think I need one from an eight. let me do some checking.

Last edited:

The MAF is actually for a 3rd gen eclipse, with the v6, it flows nearly identical to the evo VIII, if it says VII its just a typo, Fixed. I also forgot the pic of the valve cover, also fixed.
Oh and the clutch cable and boost controller are SPF

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

Clutch line still available?

rmontalvo23

I want the entire long block and the turbo. Need a price shipped to 95126.
Lets do this!

Ok I just replied to your PM, I'll get a shipping quote for the long block. Do you not want all the brackets, alternator, A/C compressor intake etc? They would cost quite a bit to ship. I'm getting a bunch of stuff packed and weighed up today, I'll get a quote while I'm at it.
Also
MAF+ PIGTAIL are SPF
CLUTCH LINE is SPF
FPR is SOLD

The valve cover is separate from the long block, and was never discussed. I already sold it. Also the 2 people have flaked on the SS clutch line, so it is still available. Its this one: dsmparts

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts