The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2007 Subaru Legacy spec.B, $16k - San Jose, CA

Chad989of2000

The time has come to put my baby up for sale. It's been a fantastic car over the past 6 years. Baby (human, not car version) is on the way, so we're shopping for a more family hauler focused vehicle.

The CL ad:
click

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

My friend Billy had one of these for the longest time. She loved that thing.

turbohf

if i where to buy a subaru, it would be one of those...

why the down grade? baby seats fit in 4drs just fine? plus way more comfortable of a car/ride than a forester?

ktmrider

^^ Trunk space for various "baby" items is limited in the Legacy. Fozzie has way more including height.

Always loved your ride Chad, hope it goes to a good home. Nice to see the timing stuff is done, car basically ready to go another 80k+ with little maintenance required.

Chad989of2000

Thanks guys, yeah it's hard to let it go. I'm the second owner and have had it for 6 trouble free years. We look forward to the extra space the FXT will bring. Pretty funny the spec.B made it onto Jalopnik Nice Price/Crack Pipe post. So many people on there don't understand how rare/awesome the car really is...but still cool nonetheless.

click

idreamidrive

I am rocking my GVR4 for twin baby hauler and 3 year old transport. Yup, three car seats in the rear... all rear facing. GVR4s have no truck room so I bought a cargo box for the roof. It is totally doable. I got a vasectomy so I don't have to buy a minivan.

ApexHunter

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts