The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2004 Acura TSX 125k miles Central, IA $10,300 ***SOLD***

rheckert

2004 Acura TSX
Black exterior
Black Leather interior
2.4L K-series 4-cyclinder
6 Spd Manual Transmission
Roughly 125,XXX miles

The condition of the car doesn't reflect the miles it has. If you are looking for a TSX this is a must see.

I use the car as my daily driver and have never had any problems with it.
I commute for work. I bought the car 2 years ago with about 93K miles.

I average 27 mpg with mixed driving.

Loaded with all the factory options except Navigation
2 Sets of Wheels
- Factory Set with Michelin Pilot 225/45 - 17 Snow tires
- Summer set are 2008 Acura TL split five stars 17"x8" that are near mint (10k miles of use 235/45 - 17)
2 Sets of Acura Floor Mats (Carpet and All Weather)
Adult owned and Driven
Originally owned by a Doctor in Texas
Lightly tinted windows, 50%

When I test drove this car off the used car lot I know it wasn't your average TSX. Here is what I found
Performance Modifications done by previous owner

Hondata ECU reflash
DC Sports 4-2-1 Header
Short Ram high flow intake
High flow CAT
Tein Coil-Over suspension
Comptech Engineering Sway Bars
Adjustable Lower Rear Control Arms
Stainless steel braided brake lines
Entire Car has been professional Dyanamatted (Sound Deadening)
Short Throw Shifter and Bushings
Skunk2 Weighted Shift knob
As stated there may be more. These are just the ones I have discovered.

Asking $10,300
Or Best Offer

Recent Maintenance
I rear ended a 3/4 Utility van at 5-10 mph. Everything has been repaired by Willis Auto Campus.
- New Radiator - Flush and Fill
- New Condenser - AC Recharged
- New Honda Xenon Headlamps
- New Front Bumper Cover
- New Honda Hood
New Brake Pads and Rotors

Here are a couple of Cell phone pictures. Let me know if you would like a picture of anything specific.

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

rheckert

More pictures of the interior
Drivers door panel

Console

Passenger floor board

Passenger Seat

Dash

Only know interior issue. Previous owner had a GPS mount that put 2 small holes in the dash pad.

Back Seat

Car will have a good spring cleaning as soon as it stops raining and the sun stays out for more than 2 days.

prove_it

I would so buy this in a heartbeat for the wife. Too bad she refuses to learn a stick.

As an acura tech, all I can say is that this thing is still new. GLWS

Very nice car.

rheckert

Thanks, you guys may talk me into keeping it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

rheckert

Some more exterior pictures from last night after a good hand wash.

Last edited by a moderator:

ApexHunter

MMMmmm nighthawk black. Love the blue metallic. Reminds me of BMW carbon black. Looks good!

JSchleim18

Quoting ApexHunter:
MMMmmm nighthawk black. Love the blue metallic. Reminds me of BMW carbon black. Looks good!

I love the nighthawk black pearl. I am having my rear bumper sprayed on my Accord and the blue pops so nice.

Best of luck with the sale Heckert... great car here!!

rheckert

Thanks for all of the good words. Someone is interested and we are going to have details to work out. The car will need to be transported. Hopefully everything goes smooth and it is a great deal for all involved.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Really was interested, but can't swing this right now. Nice buy.

4thStroke

I saw this a week before I gave a buddy a call at a local dealership. He had one on the lot. He dropped it off at my work, I took it home for a test drive. On my way back to the dealership I test drove a completely stock, unmolested 2003 Evo with 140k on it. It drove perfect, pulled clean, clean inside and out. I talked him down to $12k. I started the paper work on the TSX when I got back to the dealership. I paid $10,250 for mine (same options as Heckert's) with 108k on the clock.

I never saw myself owning a Honda. It was hard to say no to that Evo, but I need a daily driver and the Evo would have cost more to own all around, and due to my line of work, there is no way in hell it would stay stock and reliable. I have the Galant to play with again. The TSX took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting that much car from a 2004 Acura.

rheckert

Pulled the car around the block last night to get it on the transport. Man, I'm going to miss it. I have been driving my moms 2010 Corrolla and there is no comparison!

4orced4door

Tagged the car yesterday and I've put 30 or 40 miles on it now. I'm super impressed with it. Really happy. It went through snow and rain on the way here from Iowa and is hilariously filthy. I plan on cleaning it up this weekend and taking some pictures.

Thanks Randy, and 4thstroke, good purchase, I hope you enjoy it. Is yours a manual? Look into the Hondata flash for sure either way.

rheckert

Very glad you are pleased with the car!

You will have to let me know if you keep it moving in the right direction. I hope it serves you as well as it did me. I think that motor would be awesome with a little boost.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts