The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 galants are being parted!

bluzvr4

Have a front license plate bracket?

Ralli380Gvr4

PM sent.

kerry92gvr4

pm me price on complete harness if in good shape

bluzvr4

Has anyone got a reply from him?

4g63mightymax

Nope

xkoolaidx

I have them now.

Iggy

I may need shoulder belts, and retractors. Both Driver and Pass. I'm looking at buying a GVR4 and the owners dog eat the shoulder belts.

xkoolaidx

I'm going to be putting one together so parting out is very limited. I'll keep ya updated on what I'm not using and make a thread of it all.

I realize it's been a month now, but if you've still got them, I'd be interested in some stuff soon.

Lukefraizer

619 was originally mine and still is. He was supposed to buy it from me and it conveniently slipped his mind. I have been trying to get paid. I still have the title to the car but he refuses to do anything about it. I was trying to be a good guy to him and it has bit me in the butt. I would love to find out where he lives.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned