The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 badges

LIV4PSI

I didn't know your .org username. I'll get you a good guy seller thread started /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dopeem1

Lol I've been lurking a while haha. I'm on here a lot I just don't log in or post much haha.

Wilfongtsi

Anyone know this guy? I paid for these badges 2 weeks ago said he was gona ship them that same day I believe, anyway I've messaged him a couple times and haven't heard anything back.

gvr4144

I met him in person seems like a decent guy. I bought a back seat from him, though I haven't picked it up yet.

CutlassJim

Quoting Wilfongtsi:
Anyone know this guy? I paid for these badges 2 weeks ago said he was gona ship them that same day I believe, anyway I've messaged him a couple times and haven't heard anything back.

Lol only ever see you when badges are for sale. I'd love to see your collection......

Wilfongtsi

No worries he finally messaged me.

Wilfongtsi

Well I guess this is the best place to bring this back up.

2.12 paid said he would ship 2.13
2.27 again said they were on there way
3.08 sent message no response
3.10 sent message on Facebook no response
3.12 its now officially 1 month after payment and nothing!!

Wilfongtsi

I understand people get busy with life and everything but at least take a few seconds to answer messages or better yet take a few minutes to send these tiny badges out. Its not like they are huge bulky parts that would be a pain in the buns to ship.

4g6Tree

If you paid through PayPal I'd file a claim asap if you still can. It might light a fire under him to take 10 minutes to stick them in an envelope and send them to you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts