The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2.3 Stroker 1991 Galant ONE TIME PRICE DROP $2500, SO CAL

JondoeVR4

PM'd you Pudge.

And this is not a partout. I repeat, NOT A PARTOUT. Prices are to show what an awesome deal Im trying to sell.

I need the whole car gone for 3k. I can only entertain a partout if I get the shortblock sold for $1500.

Then, I would have a rolling shell full of goodies up for grabs.

strokin4dr

Selling that short block for $1500 should be easy. Mine went super quick for the same price. Good deal

JondoeVR4

Thanks strokin4dr...I thought it was a good price as well.

But the amount of cheap-asses doesnt surprise me. The cost of a stroker setup is about $1500 minus the actual block and preparation...this whole car is a deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JondoeVR4

Lol sorry 89patches,its the only head I have at the moment... I put prices up as an example of the money I dumped into quality parts...besides, you probably already have an awesomely built car, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JondoeVR4

Price reduced $500. Need it gone, now or never. Galant roller with built stroker shortblock. Needs rust repaired.

blacksheep

tumblr_n9k0w8zMzr1rfzbtjo1_500.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Where T-negro at? Bruh...

I have absolutely zero space time or money for the sh*t I have now, this would just piss me off.

JondoeVR4

Same here. I have a stock 88 Mighty Max, this stroker Galant, a 97 Montero Sport (2.4 5-speed), and just bought a 2015 Mirage...but only two parking spaces...

I mayyy have a small problem... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

MellowVR4

We all do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

frank1

Only 500$ ??

JondoeVR4

Will be putting the car back together in a few weeks, and get it running again soon as I get my turbo back.

Since I now have a spare 2g head, this car will be my main focus over the summer. Same engine, different supporting mods.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned