The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g transmission to fix or for parts $60 Kansas City, KS

jepherz

Staff member
I have a transmission from a 1g or vr4 for sale. I purchased this transmission from a member because the transmission in the car I bought had a cooked center diff. Well, as it turns out, this one ended up being not really any better so I just had the center diff in the original trans from the car fixed by Jacks in Colorado.

Because of this, this transmission has sat for years and the center diff is sitting in a box. I think a fixed center diff and used viscous coupler was only about $75 from Jack, so pretty reasonable. Everything else looks to be in good working order.

Local pick up only.

EHmotorsports

If shipping wouldn't be the killer. I would take it off your hands.

jepherz

Staff member
Good to hear. Yeah, I'm trying to clean house partially cause I have too much clutter and no time for most of this stuff, so I'm also trying to get rid of it as easy as possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks for the interest.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned