The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g and 2g awd auto swaps for sale.

thedsmguy

I have a complete 2g awd auto car here. Worked fine, car was wrecked.
I had a 1g awd car, motor blew up, I kept basically everything to do with the auto setup, 4 bolt etc.

TSimage

Can you PM me on what you would charge to send the 1G auto parts to 95841.

Rear, t case, trans etc.

ktmrider

^^ Same, info on shipping all 1g parts to 87122 NM thx.

thedsmguy

I do know that rearends by themselves are about $70 to ship Fedex basically anywhere I've ever shipped one. The Tcase and converter could be sent in a package probably another $50? And then the trans itself is another issue, if it weighs more than 150 fedex wont touch it. Assuming they would, its generally about $1 per pound... Or, maybe we can find someone making the trip from PDX to SAC or NM?

ktmrider

Well I may be in PDX with work sometime in Jan, may have to research some freight options if so.

TSimage

Yeah at that point it'd be cheaper to do freight if it is that expensive. hell I just shipped a 800lb motor and a 700lb trans for $300 each from CA to Florida and Georgia from my Ford Lightning.

Our little parts should have a way to get out here haha. What a shame. You don't happen to have any motors out there as well? Motor and trans setup or even just a motor setup will warrant freight charges a bit more since I need the whole shebang. I'll keep my eyes open locally but if you have any o that available lemme know.

I need the upper mount for the auto trans as well (it looks like a little bowl) and it sits between the trans and the actual trans mount. A welded center diff as well. Either of those I got cash in hand for immediate purchase along with the Galant specific 344 bracket.

thedsmguy

I have a running motor in my galant right now I could potentially sell. I have a fresh 1g rod/2g piston block I'd like to put in there at some point. Not sure what to ask for my motor, all stock internals except ARP headstuds, Gates kevlar timing belt, newer water pump, oil pump plate gaskets, main seals, cam seals etc. Evo 8 valve springs, newer valve guide seals. Smokes a little when cold but does not burn through oil anymore than normal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts