The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 automatic, Maryland, $2750

Gentlemen, as fun as she is to drive, I need something a little more economical to drive to work. She is a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4.0l automatic with around 170k miles. The engine/drivetrain are extremely reliable and have never let me down. 4wd works great! I drive this jeep everyday 40 miles to and from work. Very reliable. I've made several Philly trips with it, no problems.

Good:
-New Waterpump
-New radiator and hoses
-New brake caliper
-No Rust

Bad:

-Window switches work intermittently on passenger side.
-crack on windshield

$2,750 OBO
Will consider trades (looking for an SC300)

Located in Columbia, MD (21046)
email [email protected]

Pictures (disregard the coolant leak, this picture was taken before the radiator was replaced). Also, THERE IS NO DAMAGE ON THE FRONT BUMPER, that's just my horrible attempt to photoshop the license plate out of the picture.!!!!

rg1.JPG

rg2.JPG

rg3.JPG

rg4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

id do the cash for clunkers they meet the req. for it if you wanna get rid of it. we got about 5 of thos at the dealership.
good luck with sale

^i surely hope not everyone with these cars think like that.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Bump for a nice Cherokee. Good luck with the sale!

I'd hate to take such a nice car off the roads. This Cherokee is in perfect working order.

UPDATE: replacing the NSS this weekend.

fivestardsm

Ok Lex,
I know this has been a dead thread for a while, but I am curious why the pictures change from the cherokee, to the wrangler? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

That wrangler isn't mine, it's a friend's jeep. I'm not sure why it's coming up. Where did you see this?

fivestardsm

I did a search for your jeep post because I was curious if you had sold it, and when it came up, that is the jeep that was pictured in the original post you made. However, farther down the thread, the other pictures were back. I dont know whats going on. Maybe next time I look it will be a bunch of fish like on april fools day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts