The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1998 Eclipse GST Project car, Milwaukee WI, *SOLD*

Andy_S

*SOLD*

I am selling my gst project. It is a clean car that currently has the trans and engine out. 120K on body. Has very few imperfections all of which are pictured. Originally an auto car but I was in the process of swapping it to a five-speed and 6-bolt. This car comes with COMPLETE 6BOLT MOTOR. I have since run out of time. If you had the time you could part this out and make more. If you were going to put in the five-speed you would need several more parts.

Included:

Shell
6-bolt motor (complete minus turbo)
7-bolt engine thats bad
Manual Transmission (needs 2nd gear synchronize ring (apart at the moment)
Apexi full turbo back exhaust
Chrome 5 spoke gst wheels (rare)
Apexi Air filter
Hard UICP
Tons and tons of misc parts

Pictures (photobucket hasn't been working, can send pics if it doesn't work for you, sorry)

Price is $2495 obo. I am only accepting cash. Will consider trade offers. Towing must be arranged by buyer. I have a clean Wisconsin title in hand. Located in Racine county. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask via PM.

*SOLD*

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts