The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 Eagle Talon TSI w/ 89k miles SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1994 Eagle Talon TSI w/ 89k miles BLACK/BLACK
VIN# 4E3CG64F7RE071845
Contact info: 401-651-0057 or [email protected]

Good:
A/C works GREAT!
Transmission shifts GREAT!
Engine runs awsome!
4 Bolt LSD rear end
Leather inteior in GREAT conditon!
3" Thermal catback exhaust w/ only 500 miles!
New OEM 02 sensor
New Master Cylinder
Tires are brand new!

Bad:
Needs a new downpipe/turbo gasket, has a small leak
Needs rear passenger strut
Needs rear passenger quarter panel dent removed (paintless dent removal will work)
Front driver/passenger side fenders have rust
PS belt was cut, so no PS unless you add the belt.

Reason for selling moving out of state and I can't bring two cars!

Last edited by a moderator:

STOCK, except 3" thermal catback exhaust. It says OBO so the price isnt firm, make a offer. The great thing about it is its STOCK untoched I guess its hard to find one with low miles and STOCK. Also if it doesnt sell I would still have a awsome car so no rush to sell, please no low ballers.

Aftermarket parts w/ 600 miles on them that I will include:

Red Clutchnet w/ Kevlar disc, still shiny red with plenty of meat left.
FP manifold (powder coated by JNZ)
EVO3 16G (REAL one purchased from Forced Performance)
JMF SS 02 Housing
750 FIC Injectors
Automotive Fuel Pressure Regulator w/ SS lines and Earls fittings

I took it to the shop it needs a STRUT and they have it ordered at the shop but i just want to sell as is. I dont have the time or money to put into it. so yes just the STRUT is needed and I can get it at the shop if you wanna buy it to. I put that in the post what is needed. I kinda hope nobody buys it I will store it and keep it I love this car. I actually swapped all the suspension parts except for the strut/spring from the wrecked vr4 i had so i know its just the strut for a fact.

Thanks! If it does not sell I have a nice car to work on in the future! Also like I said the price is not firm send me your offers!

PRICE DROP TO 2500$ FIRM does not include any aftermarket parts just a nice running tsi.

no low ballers. this is priced to sell. 401-651-0057

Where in R.I. are you located? If it were only a 6 bolt I'd be there with cash like yesterday.

not the 94's came with 7 bolt engines but it runs strong. Im located in Smithfield RI, just below the MA border. call me 401-651-0057 if your interested. I would be willing to sell it for $2000 if someone comes with the cash asap. The transmission shifts awsome and I think you would just have to swap a 6 bolt bottom end to make it a 6bolt?

Your making this very difficult to say no. Any recent compression numbers? Has the headgasket,tbelt or water pump ever been done?

the engine has never been touched but I can run a compression test in front of you if you would like to come check it out.

dsmgst

those 7bolts are perfectly fine, and very strong like a 6bolt. it looks like a pretty clean car, and a great price now too!

im not a huge fan of 1g's but if i got one it would be a 1gb black talon for sure!! glws

yea its def a strong engine I have no doubts about it, like I said I will do a compression test in front of you to prove that its a heathly engine. and the transmission shifts awsome! I just need to get rid of it soon due to the move so im willing to take the loss and sell it for $2000 if someone will pick it up soon!

DJ4g63 seems to be very interested in it but I will keep everyone posted, I need to sell this very soon. Im moving to VA in two weeks, I would hate to part it out.

waiting for a downpayment this could be sold! awsome deal, I will update as soon as I get the downpayment.

UPDATE: DJ4g63 has sent me a downpayment, sale pending!

JB

Chris you feg. That is all.

hahah i wanted to keep it but being jobless sucks! trust me i love this car! fuk

JB

If you venture to MA let me know, i can throw your tl a beating. All your other cars i wanted to race you totalled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts