The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 awd summit 5 speed in Vancouver Wa $2,500 obo

kerry92gvr4

I have a 94 eagle summit Awd 5speed for sell. I am thinking about buying me another Galant vr4 and since i already have my awd expo that i am finishing my 5 speed swap on , i don't think i need this. It has its issues, like a cracked windshield, 3rd gear grinds if you shift fast or downshift, the slider door has a little pin thing that gets stuck out and you have to push it in to fully open the door and has rust on the roof.. that is the only rust, heard its because of the glue they used for the roof supports. it has power door locks and that's about it. It has its faults , but is a great car as i currently daily it . Also is fun in the Mud and snow. has really good tires, hid headlights, kenwood cd with aux and interior is fairly clean. if interested text me 360-524-1048

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

just got a galant again and kinda need to get rid of this now lol. would be willing to work out deal for link and nice turbo plus cash

transparentdsm

what kind of mileage? i really like these things and i have wanted one for a while. also, in your experience do you think it would make a 600 mile trip?

kerry92gvr4

Car is currently being held for someone as we have made a deal already. I fixed my number and will let you know in a few weeks if anything changes.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts