The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 Subaru Impreza wagon blue : Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

number3

1993 Subaru Impreza AWD
Automatic
Air Conditioning
Power windows and locks
133,800 miles

My Grandmother bought this car brand new in 11/94. She was in her mid 70s at the time. See thinks it is a sin to break the speed limit. (I kid you not) It was garaged everyday and serviced only by the dealer. She had all the major services done (timing belt,etc.) and gave it to my sister @ 120,000 miles. (I think my mom drove it for a month or two until my sister saved up enough for insurance)

My sister lives in a town that does not require owning a car and asked me to sell it for her.

The car runs perfect. The AC works the power windows and locks work and the stereo works, etc. If something on this car doesn't work I can't find it.

It could use a new set of floor mats and the drivers seat could use some cleaning but all the fabric on the seats have no tears. The roll up hatch cover is intact. Have owners manual, spare tire, jack, etc. in car.

My sister did rub up against something and damage the drivers rear door but other than the door skin nothing was damaged, easy fix. The hood has a couple of dents in the front edge but the hoods opens and closes just fine. There is a small rust spot behind each of the rear wheels but again very minor. Even the paint is in great shape.

If I needed a DD I would not sell this car and keep it for myself. I have the title in hand.

More photos here CLICK!

Last edited:

Terry Posten

I may have someone enterested. Is this an L or LX. Any pics of inside and a manatory engine shot?

Last edited:

number3

Click on pictures to enlarge them. It is an L.

No time to vac out the inside or really wipe anything down. Very dark outside here in PA right now.

More pictures up now click on link in other post.

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Sorry, missed that. On a side note, concidering the shipping charge for #3, what do you think this would run? With the price of gas, it may be cheaper also concidering the time.

number3

This is a guess @ $800.00

Ebay has links to services as does KC.

464/2K

damn too bad its soo far away. i want one of these!

number3

For sale tag goes on it in the front yard if no one is interested.

Let me know.

Terry Posten

Count me out, guy wants a "sports car" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif instead of a grandma car. (Sports car read:Tiburon, Civic, Cobalt, Neon, etc...)

Swap in a STI motor and run rings around that "sports car" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

Sorry man.

number3

That should have said 94.

number3

$1,995.00

Boostin21

why am i so far away? i want this! you want a truck waiting for a terminator motor? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

number3

No I don't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

number3

She really wants to sell it quick now. She has no patience. If it doesn't sell for $1,495.00 quickly I am buying it and turning it into a rally X car or a nice back up DD.

number3

It spent 99% of its life in Williamsport so I am sure it love to back in the area, Hill.

You cannot go wrong at this price.

Terry Posten

HOLY CRAP. Under $1500 now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I am calling my wife's family tomorrow to see if any of them need an awesome car for an unbelievable price. They are from the York area.

What a steal.

Olson

go to rs25.com and post it there youll get someone to pick it up in a day i bet

number3

number3

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned