The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD Belpre, OH $4000

spooln4fun

Car:1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
5Spd with lsd rear end
White with black leather
108,xxx miles

Reason for selling-I'm getting married and could use the extra funds. I had this up for sale a while back and decided not to sell it. Car runs great and has never left me stranded. Car is currently stored for winter (I just dont drive it in snow)but can be gotten out and seen at any time. I have listed everything I can think of and have taken pictures of all things mentioned and what I belive most people want to see. If you need certian pictures or have any questions feel free to PM here, then I'll give you my cell number where you can text me or call me.

The Bad- Valve seals are starting to go bad I think
There is a one ding in the front driver fender and 2 in the pass rear quarter(will post pics of this)
The driver side seat has a tear in it.
Passenger side door has a piece missing from ground effect
Cruise control doesn't work and I belive it is the switch on the steering column

The Good- Headliner doesn't sag
Keyless entry
I have owners manual and factory window sticker for vehicle
Has both aftermarket wheels(2 great tires, other 2 need replaced and I have replacements for them) and factory wheels(with new tires)
Alignement done in november.

Mods: Evo Suspension with Tien lowering springs
DSMLink V3 lite
Evo gauge cluster under radio (Boost, Oil Temp, Voltage) all working
Drop Engineering Mounts
Revised Lifters
3" turbo back exhaust
Ebay DNP tubular style exhaust manifold
Symborski shifter kit, solid aluminum shifter bushings in end of cables, shep shifter cable bracket bushings.

Maintance: New timing belt, tensioner, water pump, pullies(including balance shaft) Done less then 10,000 miles ago
New Clutch, front axles,sway bar links, at 94,000
Will need oil change soon

blue64tsi

Awe, what happened to my old seats? that rip didnt used to be in the drivers seat..... BUMP for a really super clean car and very well taken care of.

spooln4fun

A button on my shorts caught the small tear that was in there and made that nasty tear. :-/

5OF2k

Still love this thing man. Damn you for living too damn far away.

-Jake

theevozero

Most likely leaking and smoking from the exhaust a bit. Normal for aged cars.

spooln4fun

Thanks TheEvoZero, you are correct it smokes from the exhaust a little a bit, I just keep an eye on my oil level everytime I get gas to make sure all is. Aside from that issue the car runs great.

spooln4fun

One clean 1st gen for sale here :) any takers?

spooln4fun

Slightly but I'm willing to work out something.

UPDATE: car doesn't currently run due to installing a front mount and setting up speed density.

Will this thing drive back to Wisconsin or would I have any worries? Let me know when you're done setting it up with SD. I want this thing.

spooln4fun

No it wouldn't have any trouble. I can get it set up with the stock maf no problem. I'm only waiting on getting the iat bung welded on the throttle body elbow.

Would you take $3500? I have to budget in a plane ticket and gas for the ride back. I understand if you decline that offer. Looks like a very nice 1g.

spooln4fun

If you want PM and we can discus it.

--The car has now had all emissions removed except for the fuel pressure solenoid, and I have found that the rear motor mount is damaged. I have contacted the manufacturer of the mounts and a new mount is already on its way here.

I'll come get this tomorrow if the other Wisconsin buddy doesn't first please call me ASAP Joel 262 206 3349
Thanks.

spooln4fun

Update - motor was replaced and I have new inserts for the other mounts. Fmic is installed and speed density is installed but am not running it because I don't have a wideband. Installed a defi boost gauge and a hallman mbc. Pics will be posted later

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts